An American Company for 60 Years
AMSEC offers the industry’s most extensive product line of UL Listed fire resistant safes, fire resistant data safes, B and C-rated safes, high security and burglary safes. The company’s development of protection equipment has been driven by the need to find materials and techniques to withstand the expertise of the modern-day burglar. AMSEC continues to be the most innovative company in the burglar and fire resistant safe market.
- Burglary and Fire
- Gun Safes
- Fire Resistant
- Floor Safes
- High Security Safes
- Electronic Safes
- Wall Safes
- Residential Locks
- Portable Targets
- Smart Safes
- B and C Rated Plate
- Business Locks
Featured ProductBuy Now
FV Series Gun Safe
45 Minute Fire Gun Safes
FV7240E5, FV6036E5, FV6030E5 and FV6032E5
- 3/16″ Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury fire protection of 1200°F for 45 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
- Body constructed of 12-gauge (FV7240E5 – 11ga) solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- Every FV Series gun safe comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad.
- Optional Group II combination lock available.
- Drill resistant hardplate with external spring-loaded re-locking device. New ultra smooth cam driven locking mechanism with increased handle rotation.
- 3-point chrome tri-spoke handle featuring slip clutch feature for additional security to prevent excessive torque to retract bolts during attempted break in and bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 4-way boltwork with 9 massive 1-1/4″ chrome-plated locking bolts, and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- Textured Black exterior and plush gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.