Sargent & Greenleaf, a Stanley Security Solutions company, is a world leader in medium and high security locks and locking systems for safes and vaults. Since 1857, Sargent and Greenleaf’s innovations have resulted in the industry’s largest selection of mechanical combination locks, electronic safe locks, vault locks, time locks and specialty safe-locking solutions. The company listens to and understands its customers’ needs and responds with the most pioneering, quality-driven security products to meet U.S. and international demands.
Featured Product:Buy Now
S&G ® Model 2740B High Security Lock
Approved for United States Federal Specification FF-L-2740B
Sargent and Greenleaf safe locks have been protecting the assets of banks, businesses and governments for more than 150 years. The S&G® 2740B lock represents the latest design advances to produce an electromechanical lock specifically engineered to secure GSA approved containers.
- Advanced electromechanical design that offers an exceptional level of security in an easy-to-operate safe lock.
- Familiar left-right-left dialing sequence combined with direct-dial technology for fast, easy openings.
- Twenty man-hours resistance to expert manipulation.
- Built in thermal protection provided by an integral thermal relock component.
- Simplified installation process significantly decreases installation time and reduces the likelihood of errors and damage to parts.
- Desinged to the stringent requirements of Federal Specification FF-L-2740B.
- Change key for quick, easy combination changing is included with each lock.
- Stainless steel lock bolt is strong enough to resist 600 lbs. of force.
- Single User and Dual Control modes of operation are selectable and changeable at any time.
- The lock case uses S&G’s “Magic ModuleTM” footprint and .461 inch bolt throw for ease of retrofit on existing containers.
- The use of internal batteries allows for a straightforward, robust lock design.
- The lock cover is retained on the lock whenever the bolt is retracted.