Stanley Commercial Hardware products are designed to fit a variety of commercial applications.
The door hardware in retail, banks, multi-family housing, assisted living facilities and other commercial buildings all have constant traffic that need to withstand continuous use and abuse.
The Stanley Commercial Hardware line of mechanical and electronic locks, exits, and closers delivers quality and durability at a mid-price point value. We’re easy to do business with, shipping all of our products from a single location and providing the industry’s best lead times. And most importantly, we ensure that trust is always built-in. Trust in the reliable performance our products provide, and in the heritage of the Stanley brand.
Security solutions are among your most important decisions. Make a choice in which you can have total confidence: Stanley Commercial Hardware.
- Mortise Locks
- Cylindrical Locks - Grade 1 - QCL100
- Cylindrical Locks - Grade 2 - QCL 200
- Interconnected Locks - Grade 2 - QCI 200
- Tubular Locks - Grade 2 - QTL 200
- Auxiliary Deadbolts - Grade 1 - QDB100
- Auxiliary Deadbolts - Grade 2 - QDB200
- Exit Devices - Extra Heavy Duty
- Exit Devices - Heavy Duty
- Exit Devices - Standard
- Door Closers - Extra Heavy-Duty - Grade 1 - QDC 100
- Door Closers - Heavy-Duty - Grade 1 - QDC 200
- Door Closers - Standard-Duty - Grade 1 - QDC 300
- EL Series - Electronic Locks - QEL200 - Grade 2
- Key & Core - 6CS - Small Format Interchangeable Core
- Key & Core - 6EQ - Standard Core
- Key & Core - Keying
Featured Product:Buy Now
CLARK stocks STANLEY Commercial and STANLEY Hinges
Stanley Hinges is a leading provider of Architectural Hardware
Cross Reference of Stanley’s Hinge Designs
Cross Reference of Stanley’s Hinge Designs | Factors Determining Proper Hinge Selection | Application | Hinge Height | Hinge Width | Frequency of Door Operation | Average Door Weights | Fasteners & Hinge Handing | Hinge Metals & Finishes | Stanley Finish Symbols and ANSI/BHMA Finish Numbers | Complete ANSI/BHMA Numbers for Materials and Finishes | Architectural Hardware Finish Board (AHFB-18) | Hinge Type & Design Selection Chart | Pin Design & Security Options | Raised Barrel, Wide Throw Hinges, & Hinge Swaging | Electric Hinges | Detention Hinges | Pivot Reinforced Hinges & Shock Arrestor | Slip-In Hinges for Aluminum Doors & Frames | Swing Clear Hinges | Decorative Hinges | Hospital Emergency Rescue Hardware | Hinge Tips | Hinges For Fire Doors | ANSI/BHMA Butts & Hinges Standard & Stanley Equivalent Numbers