ASSA ABLOY, the global leader in door opening solutions
Rockwood Manufacturing Company’s sole focus is builders hardware, specifically door trim hardware for commercial, institutional, and finer residential buildings. The skills and craftsmanship now reach into third generation employees as the company continues to develop new products and processes that improve its offering.
Rockwood’s product line includes custom and standard door pulls, push and pull bars, door stops and bolts, protection plates (kick plates), and a variety of specialty door trim hardware for commercial buildings. Standard products as well as a wide variety of out-of-production items and custom fabrication is readily available. Rockwood products are normally used on all types of institutional buildings, offices, retail, educational, detention, sports facilities, hotel and restaurant, and finer residences.
Rockwood was acquired by ASSA ABLOY in 2008; the resulting sharing of best practices across the group companies will help the company improve at a faster rate going forward.
- Architectural Door Pulls & Accessories
- Bolts / Catches / Coat Hooks / Coordinators / Door Guards
- Door Knockers / Door Stops / Door Viewers
- Filler Plates & Shims / Hand Rail Brackets / Latches
- Overhead Holders & Stops / Pivots / Protection
- Pull Bars / Pull Plates / Pulls / Push & Pull Bars
- Push & Pull Bars / Push Plates / Signage
- Fasteners, Spare Parts, & Mounting Kits Product Table
Featured Product:Buy Now
Push Plates: Standard Gauge (.050")
Item No. 70C Push Plate – .050″ Thick 4″ x 16″ Plate
- Material: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Stainless Steel
- Fastener: #6 x 5⁄8 OH SMS
- Features: Four beveled edges.
- Ordering: Specify plate number followed by size designation and finish; i.e., 70C US32D or for non-standard size 70 (width x height) and finish. Specify any additional optional features.
- Custom sizes available upon request.
- TEK – self-drilling screws.
- TORX – security torx screws.
- SA – self-adhesive mounting: 1⁄16″ double face foam tape (no screw holes on plate).
- Engraving on plates 4″ wide or wider. Specify copy.
- Cylinder Cutouts (CFC) and Turn Knob Cutouts (CFTT).
- Standard Size: 4″ x 16″
- Weight: 1.0 lbs.
- ANSI A156.6: J301